- Built to higher quality standard - made in Italy by O.ME.R S.p.A, a world leader in Heavy Duty lifts for over 20 years in an IS0 9001 facility.
- Improved worker productivity - maximum clear floor with no obstructions front or rear. Extended lifting height of 73” or 77” / 1854mm or 1956mm.
- Greater flexibility - choose from 50,000 lb. to 99,000 lb. / 24T to 45T capacities with runways 26’ (8M) to 50’ (15.2M). Install as surface mounted, recessed floor or full flush mount.
- Premium options and accessories can expand the capabilities & productivity - wide range of accessories include HD jacking beams, runways traction surface, LED lighting, runway foot shutoff guards built in runway air, wash bay rough surface protection.
- Lower maintenance costs - choice of premium double bake powder coat or optional G9 Hot Dip Galvanizing. Stainless steel hinge pins with zirk style grease fittings. Cylinders mounted on upper leg and protected by runways from water and dirt.
- Precision levelling & control - exclusive “Torsion Bar” mechanical/ hydraulic control maintains perfect level within 1/4” / 6.4mm without electronic sensors mounted on the lift or fault codes.
- Custom engineering and design available - Omer has extensive design and engineering resources capable of creating the right lifting solution for virtually every application and lifting capacity for highway or off road applications.
- Structural strength provides greater stability and extends the projected life cycle of the lift. Omer Vega lifts out weigh some major competitors by as much as 40%.
- Lifts more weight, Lifts Higher and lifts Faster than all competitve vertical rise lifts. The Vega lift rises 73” / 1854mm in 75 seconds.
|VEGA MODEL||Vega 240||Vega 340||Vega 450|
|Capacity||50,000 lb./24ton||75,000 lb./34ton.||99,000 lb./45ton|
|Power Supply||14.8HP / 11kw - 208/440v 3 phase 60hz optional. 600v||23.5HP/ 17.5kw - 208/440v 3 phase 60hz optional. 600v||23.5HP/ 17.5kw - 208/440v 3 phase 60hz optional. 600v|
|Length||26’ ,28’, 32’, 35’, 48’ / 8M, 8.5M 9.8M, 10.6M 14.5M||30’, 50’ / 9M, 15.2M||32’ or 48’ / 9.8M or 14.5M|
|Runway Spacing||41” / 1041mm or optional 45” / 1143mm||41” / 1041mm or optional 45” / 1143mm||41” / 1041mm or optional 45” / 1143mm|
|Runway Width||30”/ 762mm, optional 32”/ 813mm||30”/ 762mm, optional 32”/ 813mm||30”/ 762mm, optional 32”/ 813mm|
|Collapsed Height||13.6”/ 345mm||13.6”/ 345mm||13.6”/ 345mm|
|Raised Height||73” /1854mm optional 77”/ 1956mm||73” /1854mm optional 77”/ 1956mm||73” /1854mm optional 77”/ 1956mm|
|Approach Ramp Length||104”/ 2642mm||104”/ 2642mm||104”/ 2642mm|
|Ship Weight||10 to 15,000 lbs. / 4.5T to 6.8T||13 to 17,000 lbs. / 5.9T to 7.7T||15 to 19,000 lbs. / 6.8T to 8.6T|
|Exclusive “Torsion Bar” control eliminates the need for electronic sensors - Stays level all the time.||Optional Washbay with G9 Hot Dip Galvanzing & Stainless Steel hardware||Articulating bus model with 10 lifting legs and a 50’ /15.2M long runway|
Optional Shatterproof Fluoresent or LED 24v
Nema 4 water resistent stainless
steel control console