- Built to higher quality standard; 100% North American made – premium US Leeson 3HP / 2.2kw motor and HPI pump.
- Superior structural strength provides longer life and more precise alignments – Non flex runways and heavy duty 3” x 6.5” x 3/8” / 76mm x 165mm x 9.5mm wall tubular legs
- Greater flexibility with more custom-designed models to chose from – Your choice of floor mounted “console”control or space saving wall/floor mounted power unit with pendant control.
- Premium options and accessories can expand the capabilities and service life – built in tire inflation hoses and LED runway lighting
- Lower maintenance costs -steel components are wheel-a-brator shot blasted and acid washed before a “double bake” powder coat finish is applied. Zirk style grease fittings at all hinge points. The runway under the rear slip plates is open to prevent water and dirt collecting.
- Precision levelling feature provides more accurate alignments – PCB Control with linear transducers control level to within 5/32” / 4mm. The full adjustable floor mounted rack and pinion style “gear blocks” allow for precise levelling.
- Low pressure hydraulics provides longer life – 4-1/2” 114mm ID cylinders to operate at <2500 psi under full load.
- Designed for residential use where overhead height is a premium. The lift platform rises 144.5” / 3670mm in 115 seconds with 40 locking positions operated automatically with compressed air
|Capacity||6,000 lbs / 2.7T|
|Overall bay Length required||208 5/8” (5300mm)|
|Overall Length||141” (3580mm)|
|Overall width single lift||100” (2540mm)|
|Inside scissors||83” (2112mm)|
|Runway Width||83 3/4” (2127mm)|
|length of base frames||120” (3050mm)|
|Fully raised Height||83 7/8” (1848mm)|
|Runway Height||3 1/2” (89mm) at rear of runway|
|Lifting Height TO UNDER RUNWAY||76 3/4” (1950mm)|
|POWER TO LIFT CONTROLS||24V|
|LIFTING TIME||55 SECONDS|
|MOTOR||3 HP (2.2KW)|
|Mechanical Locking System||5 position ANTI FALL LOCK|
|Power Requirement||– 220V / 60Hz / 1Ph|
|Shipping Weight||2340 lb. / 1063 kgs|
A.C.E.S – Automated Car Elevator Systems
View or Download the brochure