The overall compactness of the product reduces the space requirements to the barest minimum allowing several vehicles to be parked in a relatively small space. The pushbutton pendant control can be installed in the most convenient position for controlling the lift depending on the customer’s requirements. The platform has a front wheel stop bar set at the front edge of the platform.
- Built to a higher standard of quality; made in europe for mass Park by a world leader in Vehicle parking Lift Manufacturing with over 40 years’ experience.
- Compact design–utilizing a minimal footprint, optimizing efficiency and allowing for the maximum number of vehicles in a given space.
- Safety and convenience –the electrically-actuated mechani- cal-locking device guarantees a safe locking position at 1” intervals, while the unique torsion bar ensures that the platform remains constantly parallel and can be safely stopped at any height.
- Efficiency & Longer Life Time – The platform carriage is guided
- by wheels and reinforced nylon guides, reducing the friction between the column and carriage and lowering the power needed for operation. Channeled galvanized platforms reduce rust & drain water away from the vehicle below.
- Flexibility – uniquely balanced and reinforced to allow vehicles to be parked fac-ing either forward or backward, with no need for weight to be evenly distributed.
Galvanized deck protects lower vehicle & provides the ultimate corrosion protection
Rack and pinion style synchronization with cross mounted torsion bar.
High efficiency 2HP / 1.5kw Single phase motor and pump with key lock remote pendant
- Hot-Dipped Galvanization for outdoor use
- Optional 3 phase power supply 230V-460V / 50-60Hz
- Waterproof galvanized cover for control unit
- for outdoor installation
- Waterproof push button board IP 54
- Limit switches/vehicle detecting photocell for electronic collision prevention
|Capacity / platform||5,510 lb. / 2.5T|
|Standard Lifting Heights *||70.5” – 66.9” – 76” 1.790mm -1.700mm – 1.930mm|
|Standard Platform *||81.5” x 142.5” & 85.6” x 142.5”/ 2070 x 3620 & 2174 x 3620mm|
|Net Height *||19.3’/5.800mm|
|Power||3.4 hp/2.5 kw|
|Up/down Travel Time||40/20s (lower platform) 75/40s (upper platform)|
|Power supply||230V-460V/3Ph/ 50-60Hz|
|Standard Weight||5,066 lbs/2.300 kg|
|* Standard dimension listed – Dimensions can be customized per application|