- Compact design - rugged construction
- Small foot print takes up less bay space while still allowing best in class weight capacities.
- Versatility and ease of use
- Ideal for small compact cars up to light duty trucks with pull out extensions allowing ease of use on short or long wheelbase vehicles.
- Volumeric control stays level all the time Thanks to single cylinder with dual chamber, unit stays level all the time.
- Lower maintinance - less downtime No Electronic sensors , No equalization valve, Extra-large pins with accessible grease fittings makes this ideal equipment for high duty cycle shops who require less downtime.
- Built for safety
- 21 locking positions ensure side
- to side stability and eliminates accidental lowering of the lift.
- Unobstructed access
- Open front and rear construction with no tire bars or torsion rods allows for unobstructed access to the underside of most vehicles with 31.6”/ 800mm of working area between the superstructures.
- Easy vehicle spotting
- The flat deck platform and
- “spotting blocks” allows quick set-up by the operator increasing bay productivity.
- Low profile approach ramps or flush mount options
- The low profile ramp extensions allow for accessibility of smaller compact cars while still allowing for heavier loads. The lift can also be flush mounted for the ultimate in productivity and space saving bay
|Capacity||7,700 lbs. / 3.5T|
|Overall Length - Surface Mount||82.7” / 2100mm|
|Overall Length - Flush Mount||83.3”/ 2115mm|
|Overall Width||80” / 2030mm|
|Width Between Runways||31.6 / 800mm|
|Deck Width||24.2” / 615mm|
|Lowered Height||4.3” / 110mm|
|Raised Height||73.2” / 1860mm|
|Lifting Time||43 seconds"|
|Power Requirements||230 Volts - 60 Hz - 1 PH - 20amp|
|Shipping Weight||2,550 lbs. / 1.3T|
|ALI certified - Gold Label||yes|