- Long Cycle Life and low maintenance - HD cylinder and bearing design provides longer life and lower maintenance. Recessed Frame design optimizes service bay productivity - optional recessd frame eliminates any surface components when lft is lowered.
- Environmentally safe design prevents soil contamination - machined and polished plungers provide long seal life and reduce leaking. Lift will operate using synthetic hydraulic oil.
- Optional Extended Service Lift Options - optional hot dip galvanizing of the cylinder casings, locking mechanism and cover pates.
- Reaches most approved lifting pickup points - Adjustable bolster with specialty sliding adpaters. In floor frame available from 120” to 240” (3M to 6M).
- Energy efficient 15HP to 20HP / 11 to 15 kw pump and motor - wall or pedestal mounted power unit with air lock release. High lifting height of 72”/ 1829mm and higher when used with specialty adapters - improves access and productivity for taller people.
- Heavy duty structure improves stability - stronger and more stable at all heights with very little flexing under heavy load. Built for safety and ease of use - mechanical locks engage automatically at all heights. Stainless steel air release cylinders.
|Capacity||50,000 lb.,75,000 lb.,61,000 lb.72,000 lb., 108,000 lb. / 22.7T, 34.1T, 27.7T, 32.7T & 49.1T CAPACITIES|
|Power supply||208/440 volt 3 phase or optional 600v|
|Hydraulic cylinders||10-5/8” or 12 5/8” / 270mm or 321mm Chrome Plated Plungers - 70” / 1778mm stroke|
|Lifting time||70 Seconds / 25 seconds decent|
|Overall width||40” (1-16mm) Bolster with 109” (2769mm) wide rear pit box|
|Overall Track Length||120” to 240”/ 3M to 6M)|
|Movable Cylinder Drive||Hydraulic Powered Chain “Z” Drive|
|Overall lifting height||72” (1829mm)|
|# Of mechanical locks||19 mechanical locks|
|Lock release||Air cylinder lock release|
|Protection||Standard “kop coat” bituminous - optional hot dip galvanizing or fiber glass|
|Height adapters||Flip up adapters or fixed position specialty adapters for trucks and buses|
|Pit depth Front and Rear||96” front (2438mm) and 119” rear (3023mm)|
|In ground Track Width||17 5/8” (448mm)|
|Operating Pressure||275 to 350 psi / 1890 to 2414 kPa|
|Cylinder Equalization||Twin 20 or 30 gpm (76 or 113 liters/minute pumps controlled by a PLC operating electric solenoid controls|
|Hot Dipped Galvanized Cover Plates||Cylinder Casings And Track||Chrome Plungers|
|Free Standing Consol||Specialty Frame Adapters||Specialty Frame Adapters|
|Remote Pendant Control|