- Stronger and more stable structure - up to 20% heavier than many competitors. Two (2)” / 51mm reinforcement tubes are welded inside the 11” x 7” with 1/4” wall / 279mm x 178mm with 6mm wall columns to provide better stability with heavier loads.
- Corrosion resistant protection - steel components are wheel-a-brator shot blasted and acid washed before a “double bake” powder coat finish is applied.
- Lifts higher to provide more under car work area - the 70-1/2’” / 1791mm long cylinder stroke provides 76” / 1930mm lift without adapters with a maximum attainable lift height of 87” / 2210mm.
- Flexible vehicle loading - Flexmetric arm design uses three (3) piece “offset” front and straight (3) piece rear lifting arms for optimum asymmetric and symmetric loading opportunities.
- Reduced installation costs - field adjustable height and width can easily adapt to most installation dimensions. Premium North American Components - North American made Bucher 2HP / 1.5kw power unit, 3/8”/ 9.5mm equalizing cables and 2” / 51mm ID hydraulic cylinders provide longer more dependable service life.
- Reduced vehicle setup time - Acme screw “drop in” style lift pads have a lowered height with rubber pad of 4” / 102mm and can be extended by 1-1/2” / 38mm, 3” / 76mm or 6” / 152mm using nickel plated drop in adapters. Power unit can be installed on either column.
- Quieter operation less than <75 decibels - rubber mounting grommets reduce power unit noise. Car door protection - 11” x 2” /279mm x 51mm rubber door bumpers are mounted on the face of both lifting carriages to reduce door damage.
- More models to chose from - standard Flexmetric design with 3 piece lifting arms, symmetric version with equal length straight arms, extended height 172” / 4389mm and choice of red or blue.
|Capacity||10,000 lb. / 4.5T|
|Overall Height||138" or 148" / 3505mm or 3759mm|
|Under Bar Clearance (Field Asjustable)||131" or 141" / 3327mm or 3581mm|
|Overall Width||135-1/2" / 3429mm|
|Width Between Columns||112-3/4" / 2845mm|
|Drive Thru Width||92" / 2337mm - symmertric 100”/ 2540mm|
|Height to Lowered Lift Pad||4" / 102mm|
|Raised Height with Standard Pad||76" / 1930mm|
|Raise Height with Adapters||87" / 2210mm|
|Lifting Time||55 seconds|
|Front Arm Reach||19-3/4" to 42" / 502mm to 1067mm - Symmetric 35” to 60” / 889mm to 1524mm|
|Rear Arm Reach||35" to 60" / 889mm to 1524mm|
|Standard Power Requirements||230 Volts - 50/60 Hz - 1 PH - 20amp|
|Shipping Weight||1,980 lbs. / 900 kg.|
|Model: TLS210NRx1||Height as listed|
|Model: TLS210SRx1||Height as listed, Symmetric, Equal Arms|
|Model: TLS210NXx1||Extended Ht. 172” / 4370mm|
|Model: TLS210SXx1||Extended Ht. 172” / 4370mm Symmetric|
|Three piece, offset arms front and rear for asymmetric and symmetric loading||Drop in screw adjustment style lifting pads||Height adapters #TLS2PTA4-2|
|3/8” / 9.5mm non fatigue cables with 3-1/2” / 89mm pulleys||2” / 51mm tube column reinforcement||Single point lock release|